Tuesday, October 7, 2008

PICTURES PLUS IS ON CRACK - ROAD RASH ROCK RACING STYLE

How Much?


Last week I decided to frame my State Jersey and went shopping around for prices. I ended up at the Navy NEX Pictures Plus location since I heard that its a little cheaper for military members. I sat down and met with a sales person to see if I could get an estimate. I about fell out of my chair when she told me what the cost would be! "Sir, that will cost you, $1,168.07" I said you must be sniffing glue because I ain't spending that much on framing. She replied with "But it does have museum glass with the order". Unfortunately this ain't going to the Bishop Museum!

I found another place with the help of my "Single Handicap" buddy and took it in. I had no expectations and got the estimate. The lady looks at me and says "$389.00"! I asked her if she added everything in there and she said yes. Plus, we don't charge sales tax! I went ahead and ordered it. Plus for $8.00 more I get a fancy engraved plate. So I I saved almost $800.00 and walked away smiling. Pictures Plus, What a RIP OFF!

Dev made an order with Rock Racing and got me some cool Red Road Rash socks to go with my kit. At least I can look fast on the bike! Thanks Bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment