SUSHI AND BEER
(NON BIKE POST FOR A CHANGE)

I decided to change this to a non bike post. So far the work week has been pretty busy. I assumed the the Executive Petty Officer position at the office and along with that more responsibility. I was also given my new enclosed office but haven't moved in yet. Yesterday I was given the green light to shut the office down in July for 2-3 weeks for Office Refurbish. This will include new carpet, paint, and office furniture.
Senior Chief and I decided to why not wait until we get office done before moving in. I'm pretty stoked and hope to be a great example to the other 3 new recruiters that are schedule to arrive in July.
Today I got home late and stopped by the Class 6 on base and picked up a Spicy Ahi Bowl (sushi). I also ran across some beer made by the Maui Brewing Company. It's called COCONUT PORTER. It's a little pricey, about $12.00 for a 4 pack.
Our Coconut Porter is a classic robust porter spiced with all natural toasted coconut. It is black in color and crowned with a creamy, dark tan head. It begins with a malty-toasted coconut aroma followed by a rich, silky feel with tastes of dark malt, chocolate, and hints of coffee. It then finishes with flavors of toasted coconut and hoppy spice to balance the finish.

(NON BIKE POST FOR A CHANGE)
I decided to change this to a non bike post. So far the work week has been pretty busy. I assumed the the Executive Petty Officer position at the office and along with that more responsibility. I was also given my new enclosed office but haven't moved in yet. Yesterday I was given the green light to shut the office down in July for 2-3 weeks for Office Refurbish. This will include new carpet, paint, and office furniture.
Senior Chief and I decided to why not wait until we get office done before moving in. I'm pretty stoked and hope to be a great example to the other 3 new recruiters that are schedule to arrive in July.
Today I got home late and stopped by the Class 6 on base and picked up a Spicy Ahi Bowl (sushi). I also ran across some beer made by the Maui Brewing Company. It's called COCONUT PORTER. It's a little pricey, about $12.00 for a 4 pack.
Our Coconut Porter is a classic robust porter spiced with all natural toasted coconut. It is black in color and crowned with a creamy, dark tan head. It begins with a malty-toasted coconut aroma followed by a rich, silky feel with tastes of dark malt, chocolate, and hints of coffee. It then finishes with flavors of toasted coconut and hoppy spice to balance the finish. 
No comments:
Post a Comment