Tuesday, December 4, 2007

LACK OF RIDING, NOT BEER!

I finally got Internet hooked up into my new home on the base. I have been so busy moving the last few days that some of my team members been making jokes on how civil the rides have been since I have not shown up. I was even accused of sleeping in! LOL!






Last night I had a tough decision on what import beer to tap into. It does beat being anaerobic at 35mph!

4 comments:

  1. yes, rides have been remarkably civilized in your absence...chatting, even stopping for coffee.

    advertising your Belgian beer collection may not be a good idea...i know where you live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are killing me! I had me the Double Abbey Bormen Belgium beer! 8.5% in 11.0 oz, this rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you keep skipping the rides and drinking the beer, you may become slow and fat but well rested and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mean no one else is attacking in neutral spots or attacking through and not waiting at regrouping areas?

    ReplyDelete