Yesterday afternoon John Girmsey, Jon Sanner and myself attended the Hawaii State Cycling Association meeting in which we discussed the 2008 cycling race schedule. HACC added 3 new Crits on the calender and talks of having a series with 2 back to back weekend of crit racing then followed by the State crit the week after. I must say that we are in for some great racing in 2008! The schedule is jam packed so start you base training now!
Before the meeting John took us to the Honolulu Coffee Company at Ala Moana. The Barista there does some amazing pictures in his lattes. John got one with a palm leaf and he also makes cats etc. This guy is good!

Wow..that's cool. I never knew there was such an art.
ReplyDeleteHickam? Did you take me there?
I'm coming out in March.
I like reading your blogs.
I dont think I took you to the Air Force Base. We went everywhere else!
ReplyDelete