Thursday, January 31, 2008

DAMAGED GOODS? PAIN IN THE ASS...

Several days ago I ordered some new carbon water bottle cages someone told me about. Since we both have the same bike, same wheels I had to get these cages before him! They are made by PZ and look awesome with the red and white colors to match the Litespeed. When I opened the mailbox I saw the note from the post office... "Received in damage condition"! WTF was the first thing I said. Luckily they were packed fine and no damage. With the first race of the season in 3 weeks I took the time trial bike out for the 3rd straight time.

Today I really felt uncomfortable on the seat. 6 months ago It did not bother me at all. I bought a new Fiznik Airone saddle several weeks back and will install it before my next ride. It has a little more padding, at least the boys downstairs will be happier! Its been a real low key mileage week on the bike. After 2 weeks of overloading, I got out 3 times since then. Plus the weather has been crappy and 2 of my daily riding buds are working shift work and TDY this week. it's been nice tooling around at 16mph for a change.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering were you've been this past week. Slacker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know the boys downstairs are comfy. LOL.

    ReplyDelete