
This past week the Hickam Area Cycling Club aka: HACC has been getting quite a bit of exposure. On Thursday, we did a photo shoot which will be used in the upcoming race magazine for Hawaii racing events. Check it out! Thanks to our great photographers Mark H. and Bob D. You guys rock!

Also this week the Hawaii Cycling Cup contact myself and one of teammates to do a "Talk Story" type interview. You can check it out by clicking the link below:
TALK STORY INTERVIEW
As a whole HACC is doing exceptionally well 2 events into the season. John Girmsey is leading the cup standings followed by Casey Tucker and I am somewhere in 7th place. We sit in 3rd overall in the team standings. I ordered my new race wheel from Bob last night. It should be here in plenty of time before the team TT in several weeks.


Your interview should have went like this;
ReplyDeleteHCC: Do you have any cycling Idols? If so who and why?
BEN: My cousin Steve. He is the fastest person on 2 wheels I've ever had the pleasure of riding with. However, his tree trunk thighs 'scare' me...