I couldn't believe the weather today! I think it must have been 80 degrees and cool trade winds. What a winter we are having. I had a craving to have some Chinese food today. While sitting and having a big bowl of noodles and soup my buddy Steve emailed me and said that they were going golfing today. I was jealous until he said that they needed a 4th. ran home, grab my clubs and met them at the golf course.

Met up with Steve and 2 of his co-workers for a round of golf on Hickam. At first I was hesitant since I haven't whacked a golf ball in 3 or 4 years. After several decent hits I regained my confidence and had a pretty good game.
It was a great change of pace instead of being on the bike. Overall it was a great day! Woke up, played Call of Duty for a little while, went to lunch, golfed, and then ended the day with a tall glass of Samuel Adams beer. Just for a moment I actually felt like I was in the Air Force! God, I hope my boss doesn't read this!
Met up with Steve and 2 of his co-workers for a round of golf on Hickam. At first I was hesitant since I haven't whacked a golf ball in 3 or 4 years. After several decent hits I regained my confidence and had a pretty good game.
It was a great change of pace instead of being on the bike. Overall it was a great day! Woke up, played Call of Duty for a little while, went to lunch, golfed, and then ended the day with a tall glass of Samuel Adams beer. Just for a moment I actually felt like I was in the Air Force! God, I hope my boss doesn't read this!

No comments:
Post a Comment