Sunday, March 16, 2008

END TO A BAD WEEK OR START TO A GOOD WEEK!

After a end to a bad week and start of a good week a round of relaxation was needed. My Aunt who was singing at the Ko'olina Resort invited the family to come out. I invited Steve and Chris as well as my cousin who is visiting from San Diego. When we arrived at Kolohe's Grill, my mom had also invited her friends. The sunset was just spectacular this evening. I was watching the sun go down and thought about the last 5 days. We ordered some drinks and appetizers. We all promised not to talk about cycling this evening.



















Took this picture of the beautiful sunset while having a beer...


The entertainment started at sunset and the backdrop behind was one of the best I have seen in years. Kolohe's Grill is located at Lagoon 4 at the Marriott at Ko'olina. The food was great! we all ordered the mahi mahi sandwich.












Good times, good friends, good family. Life couldn't get any better than this evening.





No comments:

Post a Comment