Thursday, April 3, 2008

90% COMPLETE - KEEPING UP WITH THE JONE'S? I MEANT SOOTS!


Got a call from my personal bike shop (Bob G.) and told me that my parts came in! With this order it should place me 90% complete on my "rain" day bike! I wanted to keep the cost down on the bike and ordered campagnolo chorus instead of record.

The rear derailleur still has a carbon plate and cost about a $100.00 cheaper. I do have a spare set of record shifters which should work fine with the chorus.












To top it off, I got the chorus chain and a new cog set which will go nicely with my new disc. I am still waiting for the tubular tire to arrive. Getting close to the team time trial.











2 comments:

  1. Chorus! I can't ride a bike with Chorus when I come out to vist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love Record on your rain bike. All I had laying around for shift levers when I built my rain bike were carbon Record levers as well! At least they were only 9 spd. Only 90% complete? The bike shop is always open - http://goride.com

    ReplyDelete