Monday, May 12, 2008

TALK RADIO KHVH 830AM - RODENT OUT SMARTED ME AGAIN...














This morning I was asked to speak on Talk Radio AM830.
Since it's Military Appreciation week soon, they invited all the branches to come and speak. It went fairly well and I like doing this things for recruiting efforts. It went so well that I will return next Weds. to do an hour segment which will air the following Sunday on all 3 stations. The radio stations are located at Dole Cannery Square. We got a chance to meet the DJ personalities such as Perry and Price. It did start bright and early if you look at the clock in the studio room.
After 3 days of being out smarted by this pain in the ass rodent I am starting to get pissed off. Last night I laid out some old fashioned "squash the living shit" traps. I was upstairs playing some PS3 and I heard one of the traps snap! I told myself "I caught the bastard" I ran down stairs only to find the trap empty and the food gone. I tried to be as humane as possible with glue traps. No more mister nice guy...

I went to the local hardware store and forked out some cash for the RAT ZAPPER. How does this work? safe rodent exterminator that delivers a deadly shock to mice and rats when they attempt to retrieve the bait inside. Once you get one of the rodents, a red strobe light on the top blinks, telling you it’s time to empty the chamber. Emptying it couldn’t be easier! Just hold it over a trash can and let the contents slide out—you don't even have to see or touch the rodent! Yeah baby PURE POWER! I wonder if they make this in a titanium or carbon model. Asta Lavista Baby, BOOOOOM!



2 comments: