EARLY SATURDAY MORNING RUN - HULK JUICE SIDE EFFECTS
This morning Jeff S. Dev A and myself decided to change up the Saturday workout from our normal bike. We decided to do an hour run and we would end up with whatever miles after an hour. Dev wanted to keep an 8:30 min / mi pace throughout the workout. I found myself a couple of times in the zone and was pushing 6:45's. Overall it was a great workout and we will continue our "secret running" training!
I got home at 0705 so I decided to take care of some chores. Washed the wagon, did laundry, fed and gave Maya a bath and commissary shopping. I needed more ingredients to Hulk Juice and they must be wondering about the increased consumption of romaine lettuce! The last week I had to up my hulk juice since Maya was getting up at 0300 all week. This morning she slept until 0500 so I got some extra sleep. She has been absolute joy!
With the increased intake of the green juice I have noticed some side effects. I don't know if I should cut back...

Happy Father's Day!! You are a daddy now to Maya.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what's worse - the green hands or the fact that now you have two left hands!
ReplyDelete