Tuesday, June 10, 2008

GOOD AS GOLD - SHAKE AND BAKE TUESDAY RIDE




Today's Tuesday lunch ride was a little different. We decided to hold one 10 min criterium practice before heading out to the tower. Luckily I joined up with Bryant at 1030 to get a warm up. There's nothing like going balls out in a crit without a proper warm up. I think Jeff S. found out the hard way today. With the combination of the lunchtime heat and the stiff 26 mph headwind it made it brutal. Got home after the ride and wanted HULK JUICE but I was lacking the main ingredient "lettuce". I ran over to the commissary and they were sold out? So to all your "HULKSTERS" quit hoarding the bags of lettuce in the stay fresh bags!

The mail man delivered my gold ceramic bearings today. My buddy Ernie included several spacers to shim it out. Thanks my friend! My ceramic pulleys are on back order until the last week of June. Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment