Found out today that the Aloha State Games Road Race has been canceled. For whatever the reasons may be, their has been several negative comments left on several websites. With no State Crit scheduled it's a perfect time to end my season. I have no complaints and the outcome was fantastic. Thanks to my current team members who have pedaled and kept me anaerobic at all times! It's been a great ride. I will be making a major announcement after the Dick Evans Memorial Race. Stay tuned!
Now I can focus on other things like this years marathon and bike build. I have a black all carbon Specialized Roubaix Pro that I want to build up. I ordered my bottom bracket, pulleys and chain the other day.


I saw Gil Loomis with a gold bottom bracket and it looked great on his bike. My Roubaix is all black carbon so the gold bottom bracket will match quite nice.

quite nice. A pair of gold ceramic derr. pulleys will add a nice touch. It should mate with a gold KMC chain!

Love the black and gold - my alma mater's colors! Go Boilermakers!
ReplyDeleteWith the ASG cancellation, I guess you guys won't be coming down this way Sunday, huh?
ReplyDeleteShane T.
Hmmmmm... You got me curious as to what your big announcement is.
ReplyDelete