Sunday, June 1, 2008

SUNDAY RIDE AND HULK JUICE

Jeff and Dev have been drinking this mixed blend called Green Juice. They swear by it and said he would match it up to any brewed cup of coffee or energy drink. As many of you know, I am a caffeine hound so I decided to make the leap and try this mixture. I nicknamed it HULK JUICE because of the color and Jeff swears that it will give you more energy.



This morning we had an "recovery ride". At first Jeff was the only one that showed up and we were missing 3 others who said that they would make it out. While warming up through housing Dev met up with us. On the way to the tower, Jeff Adkins merged in. We were just down one rider, the young Jedi was MIA. From the tower we rode over to the crit course to practice some laps. Then Jeff Adkins said he never been to AMR so we all agreed and headed over there. Well our recovery ride pace bumped up just a little bit! (I'll leave it at that so my coach and cousin don't give me a hard time).

6 comments:

  1. You damn LOST your mind bud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benny
    You have shed some pounds! I'm impressed. As for the video I about pissed my self laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben, that is too cool!!! Only you could have came up with something that funny. You can also try a tbs of honey if you want to sweetend it up a bit.

    Totally awesome video, Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL...was that transformation before or after the Margarita mix was added? I made a secret purchase tonight at Wal-Mart to keep all of my romaine lettuce fresh and also had to make a stop at The Bike Shop and spend a small amount of money. Why??? I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look good green. LOL. Very clever Cuz!

    ReplyDelete