This morning our Barbers Point ride was CX'D not due to rain but due to sleepy heads. 5 mins before the ride I got a message to go on without them. Casey and myself decided to stay local after the long rides yesterday. I took the Transition out for 40 miles and it felt really comfortable. I decided to flip my stem over to get even lower out front. At the end of the 4th lap Casey and myself both said we were starving! I said heck, lets go get some breakfast. We ended up at Big City Diner where Casey ordered him a healthy oatmeal cake platter. Me on the other hand went for the famous local style LOCO MOCO! Fried rice, hamburger pattie, onions, covered with gravy!
The dog whisperer showing the dogs how to lay down, sleep and rest. He has perfected this very well in his daily activities
Sort of like Military SOS (shit on a shingle) Oooops, hope I didnt offend someone! It was so damn good! Got home and Maya looked at me with "Lets Play" eyes. After seeing Marley and Me, who could resist? So I called The Lazy Sloth and said lets bring our dogs to the park.
Loaded up the Focus with chairs, dogs and plastic crap bags and off we went. Both Cooper and Maya enjoyed being off the leash and they played well together. In fact they stayed close and listened to every command.
Now it's time to do some shopping at the NEX, decided to take the afternoon off from riding again. Rest, something the "Dog Whisperer" knows quite well... Got back from shopping and found a really cool "Life is Good" ceramic dog dish for Maya!
The dog whisperer showing the dogs how to lay down, sleep and rest. He has perfected this very well in his daily activities
Sort of like Military SOS (shit on a shingle) Oooops, hope I didnt offend someone! It was so damn good! Got home and Maya looked at me with "Lets Play" eyes. After seeing Marley and Me, who could resist? So I called The Lazy Sloth and said lets bring our dogs to the park.
Loaded up the Focus with chairs, dogs and plastic crap bags and off we went. Both Cooper and Maya enjoyed being off the leash and they played well together. In fact they stayed close and listened to every command.
Now it's time to do some shopping at the NEX, decided to take the afternoon off from riding again. Rest, something the "Dog Whisperer" knows quite well... Got back from shopping and found a really cool "Life is Good" ceramic dog dish for Maya!

Maya my littel sweetheart. You look marvelous. Who is that two-legged slug trying to keep up with you???
ReplyDelete