Monday, January 26, 2009

HAPPY AS A PIG IN MUD!It's been a long 7 days of packing, loading, carrying and unpacking! Yesterday it all came to an end except for two or three bags at the old kitchen. I hired some cleaning ladies and they kicked ass! I have my final inspection scheduled for this week and cable installed in the new place on Wednesday. Thanks to Casey, Jeff and Dev who were a big help in moving me. Maya is adjusting well and I'll post pictures this week. Someone around here has a unsecured network so I feel guilty updating my blog...

Had a great 50 mile ride yesterday to Barbers Point. Dev, Jeff and 2 other riders Brian and Aaron showed up. I did offer to pull the group which I enjoyed for 48 miles or so. Getting ready for the Time Trial season. Heart rate was awesome, 142bpm avg. I did crank it up a bit during one section to about 36 mph. I think this Transition will be awesome this year! I feel way more comfortable then my previous Cervelo and have a way better position.

I signed up to do the Coast Guard Triathlon as a TEAM in February at Hickam Beach. My swimmer is an Academy Water Polo player, I'll do the bike and my runner is a sub 16 min 5k. We should do well! More post to come on Weds!

1 comment:

  1. So does that make you the weakest link? I'm totally joking!!!

    ReplyDelete