Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The long awaited news is here! As many of you have been asking, the final sponsors and 2009 new race team is...
HELE WIRELESS BROADBAND
I'll be joining Team Momentum Hele for 2009 race season. Our race kits will be here shortly and just in time for the first Time Trial of the season (Mokuleia TT). I am looking fwd to racing with guys like Ed Kurzenski, David Lum, Tony Lang, Charles Dias, John Akana, Hguyen,Mark Miyamura, and Dev Andrews to name a few. I apologize if I left your name out! This has been in the works for couple of months and I look fwd in representing Hele Broadband and Momentum!

1 comment:

  1. Ben, Good luck with your race season. Dangerous Dan and I rode on Sunday. The rest of week was a beautiful week of temps in the 20's and white stuff. Darn weather. Dan is riding strong. I hope you and Dev have a great season. Send me your leftover bike parts. Lance A

    ReplyDelete