Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYA!
FROSTY PAWS AND SKINNY COWS!

Today was a productive day starting off the lunchtime ride on base. As usual it was a fast ride and no safety issues. Today was Maya's one year birthday and I cant believe how fast she has grown. A co-worker said that they sell "Doggie" ice cream called Frosty Paws made by Purina. They were in the ice cream section at the BX so I picked some up for her. After dinner she was treated to some and she loved it! Pretty much ice cream that has no sugar. I so happen to have picked me up some treats also... 6pack of Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches.

No sugar and low calorie, heck maybe Chief needs some of these!

Maya enjoying life with Frosty Paws in her "Life is Good" bowl!


Left - 02 June 2008 Right - 05 May 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment