Friday, July 3, 2009

GOING RED ON A RED LETTER DAY
"LIFE IS GOOD"


Today was a Holiday (Red Letter Day) 4th of July Weekend. I went to work for an hour to do a package for one of my applicants who needs to process on Monday. I had breakfast with Dev at Wright Bros. Cafe and ran into John and Debbie Girmsey. Dev and I headed to City Mill in hopes to find dad a burner for his grill. No such luck...


I got home, was bored so I decided to do some bike maintenance. I had a spare SRAM Red Crankset sitting in the closet so I decided to throw it on my rainy day bike. I threw the steed up on the scale and it weighed 14.9 lbs with training wheels. Nice....

Matches nicely with the color scheme



I found a cool water bottle at the NEX yesterday. "Life is Good"
Next week is my 43rd birthday, can't believe I'm 7 years shy of my 50th birthday. That's just insane



2 comments:

  1. You think that's insane...try being almost 3 years shy of the big five oh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is really good when you have a spare SRAM in the closet, a 15 pound spare bike, and can whine about getting old. Of course, 50 isn't old, it's just a milestone. I used to think 65 was old, but now maybe 75.

    ReplyDelete