It's been awhile since my last posting, been havng some problems posting pictures on blogspot using my desktop. Reverted to the old trusty laptop. This has been an insane week with lot's of news. First of all the wheel issue I had last week has been resolved. The Bike Shop said that they will not charge me for the "try to fix it". For safety reasons I ordered and got my new wheel yesterday. For those who really know me well, I cant ride it until I buy a MATCHING front wheel. Maybe in the next 2 weeks I will find a deal. Yesterday's Saturday ride went extremely well for me. It's the best I have felt climbing Kole Kole pass and Pineapple Hill. I think it may be the climbing I have been practicing on. By no means I am a Marco Pentani but I am thinking of changing my name to Bentani! LOL. I added a new arsenal to my diet! This seems to work and I don't know why. 2 scoops of ice cream before going to bed!
On a serious note, I lost another family member this week. Within 6 months I lost 2 loved ones. My Uncle had battled sickness the last several years has been called home. I am glad that he's not suffering anymore. Grandpa and Uncle Mitch, I really miss and love you both. Rest in peace...

Sorry to hear about your Uncle Mitch. But yes, no more suffering for him and for Aunty.
ReplyDelete