Went To the bike shop for the last time this month! Thank God it's April 29th! LOL! I was looking at a seat and the Manager Mel asked me what size saddle am I looking for. I said "BLUE"! We laughed and he said that if I ever had my ass measured! I was speechless but said no I have not. Specialized has this gel pad that you sit on and it measures the width of you ass. They nicknamed it the "ASS-O-METER"... After spending 20 seconds on this it gave me a ass width of 143mm. They had one left on the rack.
Caution: Remove Before Flight...

I know there's a good joke there somewhere about Gil measuring your ass for you, but I can't quite think of it yet.
ReplyDeleteBryant
Saw you riding at Hickam this evening. You had a big smile on your face despite the strong headwind. Still thinking about the ASS-O-METER?
ReplyDeletehttp://displacedredneck.blogspot.com/
So is it now Ben "Rebellin" Sambrano?
ReplyDelete