Monday, May 19, 2008

A NEW PURCHASE, NO IT'S NOT A BIKE! HELP ME NAME HER!

Today I got the chance to see my new puppy! It's 2 weeks old and I have to wait another 3 weeks before she receives her first shot before sending her home. She is a Alaskan Husky - Collie mix light brown with some black down her back. She also has a black mask and her eyes were barely opened today so I wont know the color for another several weeks.

Picture one: Black mask with a pink nose at the moment.














Picture two: I got a chance to pick her up and hold her. She fell asleep in her "plastic pool"















Picture three: She's on the far left sniffing around her brothers and sisters butt!







HELP ME NAME HER!!! I came up with some names but need some suggestions.
1. Presta
2. Campy
3. Makana (my little nieces suggestion)

4 comments:

  1. Here are a couple from a book I'm reading...

    Lance ARFstrong
    BARKO Pantani

    How about Roubaix?
    Or PAW Boonen...o.k., too much PT today...later!

    Shaka T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You're going to be a daddy! Auntie G can't wait to babysit. This puppy is going to change your life.

    What a cutie!
    Here's a name.....ZORRA female of zorro because her mask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about Cadence?

    ReplyDelete