Monday, June 9, 2008

NEW PARTS - MAYA'S NEW BUDDIES

This afternoon my new 2008 FSA K Force Lite Carbon Cranks arrived. This has a different carbon design versus the normal weave. It looks more like the Campy Record design. I got the cranks, bottom bracket and shims for a steal! $180.00 to be exact. These cranks will be going on the Specialized Roubaix build. I am still waiting for my gold ceramic bearings and pulleys to arrive. Hopefully in a day or so. The only drawback is that the shipper didn't package the cranks well enough in bubble wrap and 3 little scratches on the non drive side were made. No biggie, I guess I can't complain for the price. It's still pretty darn light!

Maya has been adjusting well and this morning she was making sure that everyone heard her being left alone. It was tough to leave her crying but she eventually fell asleep. She hasn't had an accident in the house yet. I take her out about 3 times a day and she does her business outside.
I am pretty impressed so far! Today my niece and nephew came over. They have been calling me ever since Maya came home. Today they got a chance to play around with her. It's amazing how happy kids can get with a pet!


3 comments:

  1. Damn Mr.Green Thumb! Your grass is GREEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marita says "Awwww."

    Dev says "where did you get a steal like dat? I want one (53/39--crank only, no BB required)."

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's growing fast isn't she?

    ReplyDelete