Sunday, August 31, 2008

PIEZAS ROJAS PARA LA BICICLETA - aka: Red parts for bicyle

I think my new favorite color is Red, Sram Red that is! I got a call yesterday from my bike dealer and said that the product was just delivered! Got some really cool parts for my new bike build which will hopefully be completed in several weeks.

This FSA carbon stem is HOT! All carbon including the face plate. For some reason I think I need to find a torque wrench!


The hardware bolts are titanium and these colors will definitely set it off with the same color of the "SECRET FRAME"!







The Power Dome cassette is wicked light too! It's machined as a one piece cassette. The rear of the cassette has the red anodized color. This will be mounted on my Mavic Krysirums ES with red hubs.






The Sram Red shifters are the coolest of them all. Double tap shifter action and the lever throws are adjustable to fit different hands. They really out did themselves this year and the only groupo that weighs under 2000 grams. I have always been a Campy Record person and will take a week or two to adjust to the new shifting.





So, stay tuned in the next several weeks... I'm shooting for a sub 14lb bike!

1 comment:

  1. Ben,
    I thought you were doing the Dick Evans race today...had a great time at the HACC-sponsored aid station...if you weren't racing you should have been with us...it was great fun!!!

    ReplyDelete