Monday, November 10, 2008

FEELING CITRUS? - FAMILY TIME - REST DAY

The weekend started on Friday for me by running to and from work. Got in a solid 11 miles and felt great. Woke up Saturday morning and decided to run a 10 miler with Dev and that would give me at least 20 miles of running in 2 days. Sunday morning we had another great ride 50 mile ride out to Barbers Point. Dev, John, Brandon and myself left the gym to link up with Shane, Noel, and Craig in Waipahu. I was riding my TT bike so I pushed the pace from Hickam to Waipahu and then to Barbers. I am so pleased with the way the bike feels and handles. It was a little windy coming back and I saw Brandon and Shane touch wheels. Brandon went down but he was okay, looked like bent rear derr. I was able to sport my new Rock Racing Tangerine gear! I am taking a rest day and letting the body recover a bit from the past 2 weeks of overloading.

7 of us made the 50 mile ride to Barbers Point

Here's my family on my moms side of cousins, sister, brother in law, parents, nieces and nephew.

Picture with Uncle, Leishell and Shyla (13 and 10) growing fast!


1 comment:

  1. Look at that Tranny all dressed in orange :)

    ReplyDelete