
I am now updating my blog with a stuffy head, cough, and all that green stuff you discharge when your sick. Last week I logged 41 miles of running which 20 of them were 2 back to back 10 milers. Then followed by a 50 mile bike ride which was a pretty much a time trial on my transition. So word to the wise... Don't try to train for a marathon 6 weeks out, someway, somehow, you have to pay!

The good thing is I got a new game to keep me occupied while sitting on the couch. The most anticipated game of the year is out! Call of Duty 5 was released on Veterans Day. I got to Game Stop at 0930 and was the first one in line. 10 minuets later, the line was past Ruby Tuesdays. I already had pre-ordered a copy and when the guy opened the door he said "we wont receive the game until 4pm". Then some guy said that Best Buy has some in stock! I drove over to Best Buy and saw a game that Dev's son Robert wanted, Gears of War 2. Gave him a call and Dev gave me the green light to pick it up for him.Also picked up my COD for the PS3 and on the way home I stop at Game Stop to pick up a copy for my Xbox 360. Yes, you did read right! You always have to have redundancy PS3 is upstairs and Xbox is downstairs. You know, gotta keep the guest occupied!
Lastly, my niece came over to visit me and she is so wanting a ipod touch. I told her that if she saves as much money as she can (at least $150.00) I would pay the difference and get it for her as an early Xmas present. Most places are selling out of them. She said "uncle if I have $150.00 then we both can go pick one up?" I said yes. Then she reached in her pocket, showed me the money and said "lets go"! Damn! I didn't know she had the money! So it was off to the store for an ipod touch.

The good thing is I got a new game to keep me occupied while sitting on the couch. The most anticipated game of the year is out! Call of Duty 5 was released on Veterans Day. I got to Game Stop at 0930 and was the first one in line. 10 minuets later, the line was past Ruby Tuesdays. I already had pre-ordered a copy and when the guy opened the door he said "we wont receive the game until 4pm". Then some guy said that Best Buy has some in stock! I drove over to Best Buy and saw a game that Dev's son Robert wanted, Gears of War 2. Gave him a call and Dev gave me the green light to pick it up for him.Also picked up my COD for the PS3 and on the way home I stop at Game Stop to pick up a copy for my Xbox 360. Yes, you did read right! You always have to have redundancy PS3 is upstairs and Xbox is downstairs. You know, gotta keep the guest occupied!
Lastly, my niece came over to visit me and she is so wanting a ipod touch. I told her that if she saves as much money as she can (at least $150.00) I would pay the difference and get it for her as an early Xmas present. Most places are selling out of them. She said "uncle if I have $150.00 then we both can go pick one up?" I said yes. Then she reached in her pocket, showed me the money and said "lets go"! Damn! I didn't know she had the money! So it was off to the store for an ipod touch.
Can I be your nephew? :)
ReplyDeleteI had a Navy Exchange scratch off...it was 15% so tonight Jordan finally got his PS3. Early Merry Christmas to him. I have a $150 can I get an ipod itouch for my birthday too?
ReplyDeleteNice purple slippers dude.
ReplyDeleteTake Oil of Oregano (Google it for more info) and drink ginger tea. Running a marathon was a bad idea anyhow, so your guardian angel put up a stop sign. Six months is much safer than six weeks, but perhaps envy is setting in. I haven't run distance in 15 years and still miss it. You have "soft touch" written all over you, and I bet she still gets a Christmas present.
ReplyDelete