Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Every morning I wake up I think about the 26.2 mile run that I'll have to do in 10 days! Running has been a chore and I am going to attempt to run the Honolulu Marathon with minimal training. My longest training run has only been a little shy of 15 miles. Sometimes

I feel like the polar bear who has no more ice left before sinking into the ocean! Last night I was able to run a hard 11 miler at race pace. I felt really great and saw Dev riding his new Transition on the course. On his last lap he passed by with a waterbottle which I really needed. I was impressed on how well I felt and popping 8.5 miles a hour and dipping in the low sub 7's. Jumped on the scale this morning and seems like all this running has dropped my weight down around 159lbs. Also been recovering on the bike with close to 100 miles in 2 days.

2 comments:

  1. What is that first picture? I've stared at it long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you keep hitting the refresh button, you'll see the sand in the hourglass go down...

    ReplyDelete