HELE ON THE SATURDAY RIDE
We planned a Saturday ride this morning but things didn't work out for some. Jeff messed his back up sleeping in a tent last night and Jon ran the Ford Island Bridge 10k. I met up with Dev and headed out to Barbers Point for a 2.5 hour ride. We were making great time but we seemed to catch every traffic light on Kamehameha Hwy. Once we got on to Farrington Hwy I decided to TT out to Kapolei. I was able to keep the speed above 30mph with some stretches at 36mph.
2 weeks ago we received our new Hele Wireless Broadband clothing and thanks to all who have given great comments! They do look awesome and must say that its one of the most comfortable clothing hands down. I also broke in my new Shimano R132 shoes. They felt great and will use them in tomorrows afternoon criterium race.
Did some yard work when I got home and decided to visit the new Target. I ended up purchasing some solar rocks! Got them in the front yard and hope they look good at night!
We planned a Saturday ride this morning but things didn't work out for some. Jeff messed his back up sleeping in a tent last night and Jon ran the Ford Island Bridge 10k. I met up with Dev and headed out to Barbers Point for a 2.5 hour ride. We were making great time but we seemed to catch every traffic light on Kamehameha Hwy. Once we got on to Farrington Hwy I decided to TT out to Kapolei. I was able to keep the speed above 30mph with some stretches at 36mph.
2 weeks ago we received our new Hele Wireless Broadband clothing and thanks to all who have given great comments! They do look awesome and must say that its one of the most comfortable clothing hands down. I also broke in my new Shimano R132 shoes. They felt great and will use them in tomorrows afternoon criterium race.
Did some yard work when I got home and decided to visit the new Target. I ended up purchasing some solar rocks! Got them in the front yard and hope they look good at night!
No comments:
Post a Comment